All Saints is a very active Parish Church in the heart of the village, worshipping in a building, parts of which date from Anglo-Saxon times. Aston on Trent is an incredibly vibrant community for its size and the Church is involved in all areas of community life.
There is a service every Sunday at All Saints’ at 10.30 a.m.
In particular we offer:
- M.U. (Mothers’ Union) meeting on the 4th Thursday in every month at 2.30 p.m. in the New Vestry. Contact: Margaret Allen.
- CAMEO (An informal group for women) meeting on the 1st Wednesday in every month at 7.45 p.m. in the New Vestry. Contact: Janet Ryles.
- FAITHFINDERS – Group for teenagers, meeting 10.30 a.m. on the 1st Sunday in the month and by arrangement amongst themselves at other times. Contact: Gail Hudson
- SUNDAY SCHOOL meeting at 10.30 a.m. on the 2nd and 4th Sundays in the month, except in school holidays. New children are always welcome. Contact: Gail Hudson.
- A QUESTION OF FAITH – a monthly open forum for questions, discussion, comment. Meeting the 3rd Monday in the month at 7.30 p.m. in the Vestry. Come whenever you can.
- “SILENT MUSIC” – a group to practise Meditation, meeting fortnightly on Wednesdays at 10.30 a.m. Led by The Rev’d. Tony Luke and Carole Bagnall.
- “EMMAUS” – a group for Discussion and Bible Study, meeting fortnightly on Wednesdays at 10.30 a.m. Led by the Rev’d. John Lear.
- THE BELLRINGERS We have a peal of six bells at All Saints. Practice night is Mondays at 8.00 p.m. If you would like to have a go at bell-ringing, contact Colin Peck.